Monday, June 8, 2009

Bear Market Rally - Look Out Below!

Have you been enjoying the recent 3 month rally in the stock market? I know I have been. I have stayed the course and my portfolio has risen from the abyss to an area where I feel much more comfortable. Since I wasn't completely faithful to my "trailing stops" I took a pretty good drubbing, but I have now recovered much of my losses.

But I think it may be time to head to the sidelines for a while.

Now that the markets have climbed nigh on to 30% “straight up” it could be time for the Bear Trap to snap shut. I hope not to get caught this time around and I’m going to start raising a little more cash. I’m not convinced that the bear market is over, unemployment is still rising, the dollar has been driven lower and many people have thrown caution to the wind.

Jeff Clark says: “The stock market is poised to collapse.”

“There's no other way to put it, and I'm hoping that sentence gets your attention. Your financial well being depends on it. Stocks are in dangerous territory. The rally over the past three months has done exactly what bear-market rallies are supposed to do – get everyone excited that a new bull market is underway.”

If you have any doubts that this is not just a Bear Market Rally then check out Jeff's full article “An Incredible Shorting Opportunity is at Hand” in the latest issue of the Growth Stock Wire.
It could open your eyes and save you from suffering another market collapse.

Good Investing,

TC

No comments:

Post a Comment